The kids dissected owl pellets—finally! They used this bone sorting chart. Here is the lesson at HST. The bone sorting chart is proportionate to the bones in the owl pellets. I instruct the teens to put the bones on the chart to identify the species and make a list on the board. Next Tuesday, the kids are making food webs for the Owl Pellet lab, the final assessment. I took loads of pix. Take a look. Yes, this is a big class for Co-op, sixteen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This year I’m pulling up all the stops to get things organized. How?
This year is going to be different! Ha! Who hasn’t said that? But, I’ve implemented some changes. I put together a series of lessons whic...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...










No comments:
Post a Comment