Tomorrow is Halloween. I love candy labs! Everyone is engaged! The mini-bags are terrific for samples. Be sure to call dibs on some of your kids’ Halloween candy for labs: Skittles Percent Composition lab, Floating Letters, Dancing Raisins, Candy Corn Science, Reece Pieces, M&M Experiments, M&M Math, Candy Sink or Float, Candy Pumpkin Catapult, Exploding Peep Geysers, Mechanics with Candy, Growing Gummy Bears, Invisible Licorice, Test Halloween Candy for Glucose, and Testing Candy Strength. Yes, the Algebra I class is doing the M&M lab tomorrow. Fun, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...





No comments:
Post a Comment