Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Apologia Biology: Module Five and Organic
Okay, we are almost I panic mode and will probably add session after our Christmas break. Today, we did a review of Organic, built molecules, and introduced several classes of organic molecules before discussing glucose. We may be doing the Organic chemistry in greater depth than is necessary. I just know that I needed more background to understand it. My answer is more nomenclature instruction. We reviewed alkanes, alkanes, alkanes, cycloalkanes, aldehydes, ketones, and organic acids, along with glucose. Let me leave you a taste of the topic from Khan Academy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment