This week we're catching up and planning. The kids need to do some vocabulary, plan the next Head Start outreach, test blood pressure equipment and stethoscopes, review a book with me for NSTA, etc. Only two kids are here. Okay, we punt. The kids did complete a cross word puzzle and matching vocab from their respective Journals. How do I help? I helped Liem by opening to the diagrams and reading the vocabulary definitions aloud for him to deduce the answers. Pia-Marie struggled alone with the harder crossword. I did the same, reminded her the Greek for cell is cute, etc. Basically, hints more than help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment