Monday, November 14, 2016
Apologia Physics: Vernier Physics App
Tomorrow, our plan is to go over some problems in projectile motion. I bought an app for my iPad, Vernier's Physics. Tomorrow, I plan to broadcast a youtube video explanation and let the boys see if we can figure out how to analyze motion with the app. I plan to make a full disclosure of my ignorance. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment