Yesterday we had Physics class at our house because the library was closed for voting. The guys made new catapults using their favorite designs and collected data. The guys shot their catapults in the basement. Our favorite six year old, Paul, set up army men as targets and collected marshmallows for the boys. The guys targeted Paul with their marshmallows. He had a ball. My husband, Rob started to explain the math and vector analysis. He's going to go over the calculations again Thursday.
Update: Rob went over the problems which I taped. Then when I tried to upload the video I remembered I needed to limit the film for youtube. So, that was an enormous waste of time. Next time, I'll capture one problem as Rob explains it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment