Sunday, August 27, 2017
Into to Chemistry: Reaction in a Bag Lab
Here is one of the first labs we do in Chemistry, in lieu of a lecture on the ' Scientific Method'. Flinn Scientific's Reaction in a Bag hones observation skills, introduces an indicator solution and produces a fabulous reaction. I'll post photos when we get to this lab.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment