Today we had a dichotomous key quiz, reviewed the guide for the Giant Food Web, and did the Lynx and Hare Predator-Prey Simulation. The kids graphed the data. The kids have this exercise, Deer Predation or Starvation to graph for homework. Yes, I have photos! Below are images of the children doing the Lynx and Hare activity and my example of the food web, list of species, notes, and list of scientific names.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment