The Co-op Biology class is collecting data for their families’ genetic traits using An Inventory of My Traits. (The activity loads easily on iPads or iPhones. It was trickier to open with an android laptop.). The kids are collecting data from their respective families and creating spreadsheets. My plan is to calculate the frequencies for each trait listed and compare them to the general population. Below is a sample one student sent for her family. I’ll post more samples after the kids compile their data.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment