At the beginning of class I reviewed pH calculations and introduced the concept of equilibrium. Below are the notes from the board and the worksheet we’re using Thursday. Here is a similar, live worksheet to try. Most of the class time is just showing kids how to input the formula into a scientific calculator. The TI 83/84 allow you to enter -log of the concentration of hydrogen ions. There is a video demonstrating how to calculate pH. Thursday, the kids are working on completing the chart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment