My husband's Physics class took Chemistry with me during COVID lock-down. They did most of the labs from the Apologia textbook and about 30 additional labs. Their families picked up three, home-made Chemistry kits I made. But, they missed a number of fun Chemistry experiments. The Physics kids completed their course. Now, they're spending three classes doing labs from the MEL Chemistry Kits. I bought the kits used--primarily from Good Will or eBay. I paid about $10 for each kit and $20-$25 for each starter set. Both the Physics and Chemistry classes are enjoying the kits. If you can buy the kits reasonably, these are great for supplementary labs to your course.
Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment