Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Tech Update For TI 84
I'm in the midst of concluding Physics and planning Chemistry. You know how I love technology! If you have a TI 84 graphing calculator, you can use it to connect digital sensors with EZ Link connector and a temperature sensor or probe. This one probe and TI activities enables home-school students to add digital skills to their portfolio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment