Friday, July 14, 2017
CD spinners
It's summer and our favorite seven year old, Paul, needs ideas to stay engaged. I've used these spinners for a variety of programs. I bet you'll have most of the equipment on hand: bottle caps, CDs, markers, copies of the template, marbles, and glue, preferably a glue gun. Mocomi has one with detailed instructions. Mathwire and Heidisongs have more templates here. Make loads of copies of the templates, save the bottle caps, and scrounge CDs. Let your kids experiment with complementary colors using crayons, markers, and sharpies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment