Saturday, July 8, 2017
Google Classroom
Guess what? Google Classroom is available to anyone with a gmail account! Free! I used Google Classroom a few years ago when I worked part-time for a private school. I loved how easy it was to assemble assignments, notes, and materials for my students, especially when they were absent. Home-school moms and Co-ops may want to take a look. You can post videos, blogs, and PDF files. I like how it organizes the material into classrooms or topics. Try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment