I assigned three periodic trend projects, located here in the slideshow. The first periodic table arrived in my email box this morning. I asked the student how he organized the Pokémon into families and periods. I got a a series of answers which left me confident he understood the concept of trends and still baffled on the subject of Pokémon. I shared a bit of Dom’s explanations. Take a look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment