Good Will has this listing with a centrifuge and digital microscope. There are pipettes, glass beakers, microscope slides, goggles, etc in the kit. I have had a centrifuge in my classroom and never used it—even for AP classes. However, if your kids do expanded AP Biology level experiments, this listing may interest you. The pix are from the listing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment