I am forging ahead with Biology Co-op class despite the snow and ice. This year, Biology meets in person. However, almost every class has one person meeting remotely. We’ve been hit hard with COVID. We have large families; sometimes siblings are ill, making it difficult for mom to drive. Happily, remote learning is in place. I use it for Snow Days. I sent the links in advance and loaded screenshots of the worksheets to this Jamboard. Here are the worksheets: #1, #2, and #3. Here are the slideshows I’m using for class: #1, #2, and #3. Not ideal. We’ll make it work. (The image below is from the first snow storm. I took the photo the night after we returned from Florida, the day after I95 was closed and the power had been out for two days.)
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment