I plan to make several posts; our little family is traveling back and forth to Fl for family emergencies. The first Chem lab revolves around density. I’m not teaching density, but am teaching accuracy, precision, metric measures, and good lab procedures. I use density cube sets, similar to the one pictured below. Here is a standard density lab. The nice thing is that you can use these same cubes for a specific heat lab. Take a look!
Monday, August 8, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment