My kids are completing their summer assignments, element cards to ,earn the periodic table. Here is my slideshow introducing the periodic table. There is a slide which identifies the elements the kids need to memorize and another slide with a periodic table without the names of the elements, to use for testing. My kids test until they learn at least 90% of the elements I feel are important, those we use frequently to name compounds and molecules. Below are samples of the element cards. Take a look!
Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...









No comments:
Post a Comment