The kids have finished the Hydrate lab and have completed spreadsheets. I made a copy of a student spreadsheet with the formulas. Our Co-op made a decision a few years ago to add more rigor to the classes. We have teens make spreadsheets to summarize data fairly often. The data sheet served as the lab report for the Hydrate lab. The teens create spreadsheets for their math, Physics, and Finance classes, too. Take a look at the spreadsheet’s formulas. The kids must think about each exercise when they summarize data, as well as understand percent composition in hydrates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment