I’ve used polyurethane as a lab in Chemistry. But I never considered making fun critters! Home Science Tools has a kit. Flinn has these instructions—which my teens used creatively. Once, the kids filled a glove and added red food dye to film a safety video; the dye spurted out of a foam hand after a scalpel cut. But I didn’t think about critters! Now, I need to shop for a deal on two-part polyurethane foam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment