I’m at the stage where I’m looking for little extra goodies to do. We aren’t strict. I found a random Bunchem toy; plants hitch a ride on animal fur. (No family wants a Bunchem kit; somehow they wind up in hair.). Some of our activities involve painting or chalking bodies outside. Yes, we’ll have bingo at least once and sing camp songs, too. I’m finally at the stage where I can sort into stacks of boxes and might have two weeks of activities. Take a look. The top photo is the samples ready for Sofia tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...







No comments:
Post a Comment