It is time to get organized! I am compiling the resources on Nice Net. The class key is YZ23220Q90. I think we'll use Nice Net as a repository for resources. Take a look at some of the resources on Nice Net. It is a simple learning management system. I have used more robust systems, yet kept Nice Net to house some of my favorite documents or links. Next, is the youtube channel; mine is ddsteven1. There are videos posted with class activities to view to get an idea of my class style and see a range of class activities. Last up is Chemistry on Pinterest. The board has ideas for the Chemistry class. Whew! I posted these links on Nice Net, which is the whole point of a learning management system! One more link-IHMC. This is a free tool which allows students to create concept maps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment