Update: We met today to create new blogs and concept maps. Total recall app is the one I recommend for iPads or iPhones. Here is a review of other sites. The kids are creating blogs now for the Designer Baby Project. Finally.
We met on Thursday last week to finish the Carbohydrate, Fats, Sugar, and Protein lab tests. I was afraid it would become the never ending lab. After Christmas, we are weathering snow and flu. I hope to meet again Thursday this week. My goal is to have the kids make the different molecules and describe how they are different. I’d like them to revise their lab notes, too. We’re going to start the Designer Baby Project next. I need to have the kids learn how to create blog posts and use different software apps. Don’t give up! I’ll be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment