Good Will has several listings for 3D printers, a 3D pen, and filament. I have used 3D printers at the local library. They are not hard to set up, thread filament, or load plans from Thingaverse. Last Christmas, Amazon held several sales on 3D printers. The prices for used 3D printers are better at Good Will. You must be comfortable taking a risk buying a used electronic device. Below are images from 3D printer, pen, and filament listing available now at Good Will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment