Did you know there is chemistry in paint? Here is a round-up of several articles. First is Paintball. Next are Paint Chemistry from Benjamin Moore. National Chemistry Week (NCW) has activities for Chemistry and Art. Flinn has this lab to make Prussian Blue Paint. I have paint on my mind because Paul is making family gifts. He loves spray paint. I’ll post pix after he spray paints several glass vases.
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment