This morning there was a Chemistry post on social media with this link. Click on an element on the periodic table for videos. Try K, potassium. There’s a great video clip. Select Al, aluminum to hear the prof pronounce aluminum. There are lessons, too! These lessons have the video clip, questions, fun facts, and links. I can’t wait to share clips with my class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment