Thursday, October 19, 2023
Make lab videos!
We make videos. I make ‘how to’ videos, like those below, often. My kids make videos, too. It’s a good way to check to see if the kids understand a lab or a scientific concept. If they can teach or explain, they understand. You can add the video to your teen’s digital portfolio, while simultaneously assessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment