Whoooaaa! We completed Another Mitosis Mini-project and nearly completed the Lab-aids DNA and its Replication. Like Lab-aids Molecules of Life kit, the DNA set is pricey, about $120. Home Science Tools has several DNA model kits for less. Amazon has a model for $9. I have one; it’s not bad. I have one pictured below. Take a look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment