IonicFormula Writing Video is a brief video of the activity.
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Apologia: Physicsl Science Chemistry Intro.
The Physical Science class officially begsn a chemistry unit with inorganic ionic nomenclature, Flinn Scientific's Putting the Ions in Their Hands. The kit I purchased through Flinn came with the ions printed on red and blue card stock. So, I copy the cations or positive ion sheet on red card stock and the anions, negative ions, on blue card stock. I usually draw a red cat with a big plus sign and a blue ant with a large negative sign to help kids remember how to differentiate between cations and anions.
IonicFormula Writing Video is a brief video of the activity.
IonicFormula Writing Video is a brief video of the activity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment