Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Apologia: Nuclear Science
What else can you do to better understand nuclear energy? Half Live Penny Lab or M&M Half Life. So what? Why do I want the kids to understand half life? I want them to understand carbon dating. The most interesting approach is Oetzi, The Ice Man. How do scientists estimate his age? Besides the story is cool. This time I want to try Mouse trap Fission. I have seen it demonstrated, but haven't tried it myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment