Thursday, October 26, 2017
Apologia Chemistry: Tools
Another quick note about lab tools. I try to do chemistry labs in microscale whenever possible, mainly because it’s both cheaper and safer. These labs require microscale tools, such as toothpicks, disposable pipets, reaction plates or spot plates, q-tips, and cassette cases, which can hold pipettes. I look for cassettes at thrift stores. Plastic paint palettes can serve as reaction plates. I buy craft sticks in boxes of 1000 and pipets in boxes of 500 from Amazon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment