Friday, October 6, 2017
Apologia Chemistry: Resources
I ran across AACT, the American Association of Chemistry Teachers. They have some great resources, such as Three Station Gas Law Lab. Yes, I already have scads of labs—but I’m always looking for labs which can be performed at home or in a Co-op setting with everyday materials. Take a look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment