My husband, Rob, teaches Physics. My brain shuts off when I approach Physics. I can teach Physical Science. I took two semesters of College Physics. I just can’t visualize Physics. My role is to find labs for Rob. Rob is teaching centripetal forces and plans to do a couple labs: Centripetal Forces and Whirling a Bucket lab. His class whirls cups of water inside plastic buckets—outside. Try different cups. Yes, everything should be inquiry-based. Rob plans to let the kids measure forces with this lab, which has lots of math and requires simple materials. Perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment