Yes, I am still on a mission to find low-cost lab equipment. I want more families to do experiments in their science classes! I started using Temu for yarn and felt bins. So far so good. (I do use PayPal as insurance; when I’ve had a problem with an order, such as on eBay, PayPal intervened.). The prices for basic lab materials are astounding. I did some comparison shopping with Amazon. The screenshots are below for basic labware.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...














No comments:
Post a Comment