Ordinarily, I shop with major retail sites for science goods. Right now, it’s hard to find inexpensive labware even at Goodwill. I’ve been testing the waters with Temu, buying yarn and felt bins. So far, so good. I researched the site’s safety and reliability before placing a small order. They sell science goods shipped from China at rock bottom prices. Plan on waiting two or three weeks for your order. But prices are low. Take a look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment