I was looking for virtual materials used in Australia’s educational programs. Why? Australia has a robust online educational program for the sciences. Frequently, online demos or labs use household materials accessible for home-school families. Fizzics Education runs a number of programs, including distance learning. Here are Kitchen Chemistry Experiments, including How to Make Sherbert—all free. Here are the other categories of free, science resources, such as Road Safety Science, which includes How to Stand on Eggs. Fizzics Education has a nice collection of experiments. Take a look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment