Our Co-op is already planning for next year. We want as much time as possible to select textbooks, determine teachers, and buy supplementary resources. All of us invest many hours planning. I’m already shopping for next year’s textbooks. I try to buy the books for the classes, especially those our Co-op teaches regularly. I loan the textbooks to help keep costs down for families. I have several copies of the Apologia Chemistry textbook on hand. I’m shopping for Apologia’s Young Explorers’ Chemistry and Physics textbooks. My target price is about $10. Amazon, Thriftbooks, and eBay generally have the best prices for used textbooks. It has become increasingly difficult to find good prices for Apologia’s high school biology and chemistry textbooks. Even though I won’t teach Biology for another two years, I plan to use the third edition. I’ve been shopping for good prices ($30) for over a year. See? If you determine next’s year classes, you have much more time to hunt for a decent price on the textbooks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...






No comments:
Post a Comment