There are some science projects which benefit a wide range of ages. Good Will and eBay are fabulous sources for basic equipment: chicken egg incubator (Hatching Chicken Eggs), tabletop hydroponics, or Five Senses kits, some assembly required. (I recommend Ellen McHenry’s skin, eye, and ear paper models, too.) Be sure to compare prices before you bid. Don’t forget to check the shipping costs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...





No comments:
Post a Comment