Tuesday, September 23, 2014
WA Earth Science
The first test is Thursday is on matter. Right now, the students should read Chapters 3 and 4 in preparation for the next unit sometime over the next week. Earth Science started a review of Chemistry today in light of the upcoming unit on rocks and minerals. Minerals can be confusing, particularly the nomenclature and descriptions. Your student should take notes as he or she reads the material. I am in the process of preparing another study guide and vocabulary list for the students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment