No, we aren't starting a grow lab. I had hydroponics towers in my classroom. My husband, Rob, loves to garden. I thought he'd love to start a garden inside. So, I ordered the same tower I had had in the classroom. We had a little issue with the pump and the timer. By problem, I mean, the pump immediately failed. The timer just didn't work. When I can write a civil response, I plan to take issue with the seller on eBay. We bought a new pump! The seeds germinated immediately. I let the pump run for hours. Once I get the timer, we'll be set. Here's a peak.
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment