Thursday, October 13, 2016
Apologia Physics and Science Outreach
We're still working on word problems. But, I'm committed to having a hands-on lesson each week. The home-school families are going to help with an outreach event show-casing a number of physics demos or labs, one of which is Hot Wheels Speedometry. These lessons are intended for fourth grade physics lessons. We had to try them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment