Thursday, March 23, 2017
Apologia Physics: Index of Refraction or Disappearing Beaker and Ghost Crystals
I love discrepant events and even conducted seminars which included discrepant events as part of the program. One of my favorite, Flinn's Disappearing Beaker, demonstrates index of refraction. This lab has a good explanation. Arbor Science's Phandom Crystals available from Educational Innovations as Ghost Crystals. Today we did both demos. Both make great thinkers for kids of any age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment