Thursday, March 30, 2017
Science Tools from Trash.
I have a soft spot for rigged equipment and simple lab tools. I use these ideas for science camps and home school labs. The librarian where the Co-op meets is in touch with a child in a developing country, lacking access to expensive tools. Toys from Trash is one of the best sites and has specifics topics outlined, such as 'Beginner's Biology'. Look at the model of the eye! Science Tools has loads of ideas, such as making a thermometer. This DIY microscope is pretty cool and relatively inexpensive. Look at Manu Prakash's $0.50 microscope.created with an LED and a button battery. (Here is the website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment