Thursday, March 30, 2017
Science Resources with Little Equipment
Years ago, I had the opportunity to work with a group of science teachers from South Africa and had little access to technology or sophisticated equipment. I organized a series of trainings through Project Wet, Wild, and Learning Tree. Project Wild has free resources such as O Deer! While browsing, I located another series of wildlife activity series with hands-on fun. Try a sample! The Greenworks Guide outlines how to manage a project. I would try a specific activity, such as creating a model of a whale tail with chalk using these instructions. (Scroll down to locate the pattern.) I use these for summer camps: The Incredible Journey, patterns, similar patterns which are clearer, and dice copies which can be purchased. Try these!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment