Moles and Stoichiometry are tough. You may need some help. One excellent resource is Kent Chemistry. His YouTube channel link is on the home page. Here are loads of worksheets. Here are written tutorials. I have used his materials for many years. Below is an example of Kent’s worksheet my kids are doing today in class. The third picture has the solution for a.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment