Good Will online has two Hot Wheels Rocket Cars listed. I bought one for Paul, ten, last year. We couldn’t get the car to work. I gave the car to friends to trouble-shoot. My friends got the car to work! There’s a yellow button on the bottom of the car you must switch. My friends have promised to come by with the car and demonstrate the car. When they do, I’ll video the car in action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment