My Chemistry class is winding down. We have one more class. I asked the kids to do two soda pop labs from Neo/Sci Soda Pop kit and two Alka-seltzer labs. Below are pix one student jus sent. Yes, the Alka-seltzer tablets, soda, and film cartridge were part of the Chem kit I sent home. The student even sent a short video of the Alka-seltzer rocket. Yes, some of the labs in the kit were added to do as a family with younger siblings because we are home-schoolers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment