The kids are going to research diseases. Here is the grading rubric I’m using. The Biology Corner has this COVID, Infectious Disease Project. Frankly, COVID is fairly divisive and has been highly politicized. After nearly two years of COVID, I believe the kids are tired of hearing about COVID. Here is an A-Z list of diseases for the kids to choose. (We do not include sexually transmitted diseases in our study.) Take a look at the information about Plague, my favorite disease. I’ll post projects.
Saturday, February 5, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment