One of my favorite resources is Chemmatters, a magazine sponsored by the American Chemistry Society, for high school students. This month there is an article, What’s in a Marshmallow?, which is germane to Biology and Chemistry. Here are free articles available digitally, and organized by topic. The Teacher’s Guides have questions and answers for students. The articles and questions are great as supplemental reading assignments. I’ve subscribed to Chemmatters for years. Take a look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment